In this episode of How it is in Canada, we spoke with Ambassador Ana Lélia Beltrame, Consul General of Brazil in Toronto who tells us about some of the consular services of the Consulate General of Brazil in Toronto. The consulate’s website is toronto.itamaraty.gov.br
The episode also deals with the Brazilian embassy in Canada and the Brazilian consulates-general in Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver, in addition to clarifying the difference between the services provided by the consulates and the embassy.
How it is in Canada is a series of podcasts produced by Brazilian Wave, sponsored by the Government of Canada, with relevant and useful information for Brazilians already in Canada or considering a visit or a change.
You can listen to How it is in Canada on the following platforms:
- Apple: https://apple.co/3a7SBrH
- Deezer: http://bit.ly/2tmblD9
- Podcast Addict: http://bit.ly/Canadaaddicted
- Spreaker: http://bit.ly/CanadaSpreaker
- Spotify: http://bit.ly/CanadaSpotify
How it is in Canada
- Podcasters: Dolores Gontijo, Christian Pedersen
- Direction: Christian Pedersen
- Coordination: Regina Filipov
- Production: Christian Pedersen, Regina Filipov, Dolores Gontijo
- Vignettes: Robson DJ Estudio – Participações de Robson DJ e Eric Major
- Website Coordination: Teresa Botelho
- Website Production: Creative Team, Andrea Amado
How it is in Canada is a realization of BRZ Group Inc.
This project has been made possible in part by the Government of Canada.