In this episode of How it is in Canada: Working in Canada without having a degree, we talk to Erica Zeferino who now works with Brazilian products sales and tells us about living here and getting a job without having a degree. Erica can be contacted by email: [email protected]
*** This podcast is in Portuguese (no subtitles). To request the English transcript ($25) please use our contact form, indicating the name of the episode. You will be contacted by one of our agents. The English transcript of the episode will be ready for you within 24 hours after payment confirmation.
How it is in Canada is a series of podcasts produced by Brazilian Wave, sponsored by the Government of Canada, with relevant and useful information to Brazilians already in Canada or considering a visit or a change.
• Direction: Christian Pedersen, Regina Filipov
• Podcasters: Christian Pedersen, Dolores Gontijo
• Production: BRZ Group; Christian Pedersen, Dolores Gontijo, Regina Filippov
• Special effects: Robson DJ Estudio – by Robson DJ and Eric Major
• Website/App: Teresa Botelho and Andrea Amado; Creative Team Canada
How it is in Canada is published by BRZ Group Inc.