Who we are:
AM Group Studio is a family-owned business that has been operating for 25 years. We specialized in quality plaster crown mouldings, coffered ceilings, gas & electric fireplaces, custom cast stone fireplace mantels as well as providing design and build services.
We work primarily with homebuilders and homeowners who are looking to renovate or upgrade their homes. We have a small team of experts and we are looking to bring on a marketing intern at this time to help us grow and strengthen our existing social media platforms and our marketing strategies.
Who we are looking for:
Strong collaboration skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Post-secondary focus in Marketing or related area of study
- Self-motivated with an upbeat attitude
- Willingness to take initiative and self-direct
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including continuing education of new marketing tactics and tools
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
- Familiarity with consumer psychology and buying habits
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organization and time management skills
- Creating daily content for social media
- Scheduling IG posts weeks in advance
- Working with manager to develop marketing & content strategy
- Assist with Advertisement and Brand Promo strategies-someone who can look into SEO and Google Ads
- Someone to assist with Google Review and follow-up post job completion.
- Working closely with the studio, digital & brand team to ensure brand guidelines and messaging is consistent
- Part-Time 20 hours a week.
- Mainly remote work. We require you to come to the office one day per week
- Opportunity for this to lead into a paid position